All Iris Sales Closed for 2017
Please browse our Photo Gallery of iris we grow and to view all varieties offered for sale in 2017. Look for updates to this site early next year for our 2018 offerings and Open Garden Days to see the flowers in person.
We strive to ship only quality, true-to-name stock. If you have a concern about a plant, please let us know as soon as you receive it. We cannot be responsible for loss over the winter. Please note that not all plants will bloom the first year after transplanting.
We are really struggling for the best way to charge for shipping. We ship USPS Priority, generally in a large, flat rate box. The current cost for this service is $13.85. If you order too many to fit in this size box, we cover the difference. So here is our official policy.
For all orders within the continental U.S., shipping is $14.00. If you order both bearded and beardless irises, please add the shipping cost twice, as the two types of irises will be shipped at different times. However, if you order only 1 or 2 small irises, or live in the Pacific Northwest, shipping may be less expensive. Also, it is sometimes possible for us to ship an order of both bearded and beardless irises together. If you have a question, please contact Patrick for guidance.
For shipments outside the continental U.S., please contact Patrick for details.
Bearded Iris will be shipped bareroot in August. Beardless Iris (Japanese, Siberian, etc) will be shipped moist-packed bareroot in May or September. Actual shipping dates will be determined based on weather and plant readiness. We will notify you of specific ship dates as they approach.
All Iris Sales Closed for 2017
How to Order
You have two ways to order from the web! Ordering in person at the nursery works well too; you can browse the flowering fields and fill out an order form on the spot; we accept cash, checks and Visa/MC at our nursery open days..
1. Order via our secure e-store hosted by Square. You have probably encountered the well-known Square service at farmer's markets and plant society sales. It allows convenient and secure use of credit cards.
- just follow this link to our store and make your selections
- when you save your order, it will automatically email us
- we will double check our inventory and confirm your order within 2 days
- as always, iris will not ship until the dig season (month noted on individual store items: August for bearded & September for beardless)
2. Browse the pictures and the pricelist. Once you’ve made your selections, fill in the downloadable order form and mail it to us (address is on form) with a check or money order payable to Cascadia Iris Gardens.
Look for our 2018 Order Form and Price List in early 2018.
Orders are subject to available stock and will be filled on a first come, first-served basis. We may run out of stock for some iris varieties, so please be sure to indicate on your order form if substitutions are acceptable and include alternate selections on your order form. No substitutions will be made without your permission. Also, we will try to include a bonus iris (or two) with your order, so let us know if there is one you might be interested in.